"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

5 Months

 So I missed Julia's 4 month update back when our computer was on the fritz.  Plus, it took me three weeks to finally take her official pictures.  They sure did turn out cute though, right?
 


Now my little beauty is five months old.  Over the last two months she has grown up a lot.  She is now scooting around, has rolled both from back-to-stomach, and stomach-to-back, laughs, reaches for anything I put in front of her, and of course sticks it all in her mouth.  She definitely knows Mom and Dad from everyone else, so she won't always let other people hold her.  Her sleeping is getting worse as she gets more aware of things around her.  I usually can't put her to sleep unless we are in her room all quiet (no brothers moving around or whispering) or we are driving around in a car.  If I take her out into a store while she is asleep, she usually wakes up within minutes, and you can forget her sleeping through a playgroup, church, or social event.  She loves for me to make her dance, swing in the air, or fly around a room.  She plays in her jumperoo and she loves to watch her brother.  I keep warning him that soon she will be able to move around and grab his stuff.  He assures me that he will share...we'll see!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is so precious! I want to pinch those little cheeks! Love the onesie!

    ReplyDelete