"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

5 Months

Hello Folks!

Philip turned 5 months in December!  He is changing so fast, it is hard to keep up. 


Last month he started laughing. 


He always smiles at people when they talk to him, but he doesn't like to go to anyone but Mom and Dad. 


I started getting a lot of comments about Philip's mohawk.  I hadn't really noticed, but he lost a lot of hair around his sides, while the hair on the top of his head is long and full.  I guess since he never lost all his hair and since I always see him up close and personal, I didn't get the full effect. One day when Andy was holding him I realized what everyone was talking about! 


He is always chomping on and sucking his hands.  We hope he cuts a tooth soon and starts to sleep better as his sleep habits have regressed. 

No teeth yet!

This month he also started getting more interested in his toys and he always trys to grab anything I am holding in my hands. 


He celebrated his first Thanksgiving and got to meet another aunt and uncle and three of his cousins.


Just before he turned five months, we closed on our house and moved in.  This is what we bought to keep him entertained while we packed.  He loves to jump around and since he was crawling out of his bouncer, swing, and Bumbo, we needed something to keep him entertained.


We went to my office's Christmas party, which put me in the Christmas spirit.  I pulled out this sleeper for him to wear that night.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how big he is! What a cutie :).

    Happy 5 months!

    ReplyDelete