"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Friday, May 16, 2014

Philip Funnies XII


While out to a restaurant with a friend and her kids, this conversation unfolded repeatedly:
Julia: Potty
Philip: Baby wants to see Jesus.

"Let's have coffee with pretzels in it."

"I'm drawing a park and it is going to be a barefoot park."

While throwing a fit because it was time to get out of the bathtub, this was his complaint:
"No! I told you I don't want to TS, I want to TE."
(He randomly puts letters or numbers together in conversations and acts like what he is saying makes sense. "I want the 4-5!")


While driving home from downtown DC, "I can't see out of town!"

Trying to reach a high bar, "After I have a lot of birthdays, I will be able to reach it." Likewise, looking at the lights in our kitchen, "Mommy, when you get older, you will be able to reach them."

"My Herb (cat) is Herbie."

Julia was holding up a magnifying glass.
Me: That makes your eyes look real big.
Philip: And my eyes are real tall...just like Mommy and Daddy's.

After eating a bite of cotton candy, "My tongue is all sparkly!"


"I want to go to Donald Duck's." Translation: McDonald's

I can't remember exactly what he said, but yesterday instead of saying tomorrow he was saying "to the morrow."

I have a tissue box holder that has a bee on the front. While cleaning it one day.
Julia: Jesus
Me: That's not Jesus, that's a bee.
Julia: Jesus
Me: Silly, that's not Jesus.
Julia: Jesus
Me: That's not Jesus, that's a bee, see? holding it close for her to see
Philip walking towards the window: Let me see if it is Jesus.
Looks out the window.
Oh Baby, that's not Jesus, that's just a bee.
 

 

1 comment: