At three years old, Julia is:
Julia is all sugar and spice. Switching quickly from being sweet and loving to crazy.
She often walks on her tiptoes.
She plays happily with cars and baby dolls. She thinks Rescue Bots are cool, and loves anything princess. Oh, and she loooves play dough!
She is good at sharing.
She likes to go on errands with Andy or I and quietly daydreams in the car. Oftentimes she is so quiet that I double check she hasn't fallen asleep.
She likes to help cook and clean the house - especially cleaning windows, cabinets, and walls (not so much picking up toys).
She insists on choosing her own clothes each day.
She had her first haircut and first day of school this year.
If we are having something the kids like to eat during the day she asks that we save some for Daddy.
She is going through a fierce "Why" phase.
Her facial expressions tell you exactly what she is thinking.
She is a little Mommy, both to her dolls and her siblings.
She developed a beauty mark this year, but we already knew she was absolutely beautiful, inside and out!
Julia's 3-Year Old Birthday 21 Questions
1. How old are you? 2
2. What is your favorite color? Green
3. What is your favorite toy? Trucks
4. What do you like to learn about? Books
5. What is your favorite TV show? Garfield and Let it Go (Frozen)
6. What is your favorite food? Peanut butter and jelly
7. What is your favorite game? Magnets
8. Where do you like to go? Target
9. What is your favorite animal? Stuffed animals
10. What is your favorite song? Let it Go
11. What is your favorite book? Let it Go book
12. Who is your best friend? Abby & Izzy
13. What makes you happy? Abby & Izzy
14. What do you like to do with your family? Target
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play
16. What is your favorite holiday? Spring
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Stuffed animals
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pa-sketty
19. What was your favorite birthday gift? What is a birthday gift...my castle
20. What do you think about before you fall to sleep at night? Flowers and bugs
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A big sister