"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy

It has been busy around here recently so I haven't been able to keep up with blogging.  Just want to put up a quick post as I've had some photo requests.

Last week Andy was out of town on business and my Dad came and stayed with me.  It was so much fun to have him around to keep me company and he got a lot of house projects accomplished.  Philip has come such a long way since March when my in-laws were in town.  He warmed right up and was crawling around on my Dad and reaching out for him in no time.


Meanwhile, I took on an extra hour of work each day.  A co-worker resigned at the end of May and I volunteered to help fill in on some projects while they hire and train a replacement.  What was I thinking?  Work is so busy right now that I really need to work the three hours a day to keep up.  But it leaves me with almost no free time.

To add to the craziness, my email account got hacked last week, so I had to change accounts.  Now I am trying to transition all of the accounts that are linked to that email address.  Such a pain and taking longer than planned.  Hopefully by this weekend I will be caught up with that and able to add some more posts.  In the meantime, by special request, I am adding some photos.  I got a new camera last week and am having fun playing around with it.  Luckily I have a willing photography subject.

Happy baby

Sad baby



No more pictures today Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment