"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baby's First Haircut

Philip was starting to look like this:


So we decided it was time for his first haircut. 

We took him to a place that specializes in kid's haircuts because I figured it would be best to go somewhere that is used to squirming, screaming babies.  They had cute little car chairs and Philip got to drive the taxi cab chair.


He did surprisingly well at first.



But within a couple minutes, this cabbie was breaking down.




In then end, all was well.


My little baby...

Pre-haircut

...is starting to look like a little boy

Post-haircut

And don't worry, we can still have fun with his hair:


That's all for now!

Putting the lens cap back on my camera

2 comments:

  1. Aww, he looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great! Glad you can still have fun with the hair though :)

    ReplyDelete