"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Thursday, May 9, 2013

8 Months


Julia is 8 months old now!  Can I just say that she is such a joy to have in our home.  Her sweet, easy-going, and happy disposition lights up our days.

 

Well, that sitting up stage that I love so much didn't last very long. Last month Julia wanted to be on the move so badly. I seem to remember Philip being on his hands and knees a lot, rocking back and forth before trying to move forward, but not Julia. She was always trying to be in motion which meant she spent most of her days laying flat out on her belly as her efforts to crawl caused her to fall forward. She did a bit of army crawling, pulling herself forward while laying on her belly. And yikes! She already pulled herself up to standing!


In other news her first two teeth came in.  I couldn't figure out why she was so fussy and refusing to fall to sleep one night.  Then I let her mouth my fingers when she clamped down - ouch!  One pearly white had broken through and the second came the following day.
 
Check out those teeth pushing up

No comments:

Post a Comment