"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Friday, March 28, 2014

Philip Funnies XI

 

After watching a movie with a scary bear scene:
"Bears don't know how to be happy."

His confidence in our home maintenance skills:
A light burned out in our chandelier. "Oh no! Now we will have to call the worker guy to fix it."

While leaning over him to put his seat belt on, my wet hair fell in his face. "I think you have spiders in your hair."

He and Julia ran into each other by accident. Holding his nose. "Oh no! My honking horn!"


After seeing me hold on to the handlebar in the car, he tries to reach his. "Oh! I can't reach! When my hand gets older I will be able to reach it"

Andy: Is Baby like a bird?
Philip: No, Baby has feet.

At dinnertime we were recapping our day for Andy. We had been to the library for a dinosaur story time.
Me: They read it book called DinoTrain.
Philip: I love trains...and pickles!

"You guys don't like to eat butterflies."

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these posts! He and Isaac would get along great :). Let's try again to get together!

    ReplyDelete