"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Philip Funnies XVI

 

 

Philip: Can we play outside when it's slippery?
Me: You have to be really careful if you go outside.
Philip: I'll go easy on it.

Grabbing a huge block of snow and taking a bite out of it:
"Now I have my whole dinner."

After playing in the snow for about an hour:
"My hands are so cold, I can't even believe my hands."


After tucking his stuffed bunnies into his bed, Philip comes downstairs.
"Everyone needs to be quiet because my bunnies are hibernating."

Me: Did you play outside at school today?
Philip: Yes, we went outside for 45 minutes.
Me: 45 minutes! (Class is only 2.5 hours)
Philip: Too long? We just went outside for 5 hours.

Philip: When I get older, I am going to be a car driver...but where will you sit?
Me: Pointing to the passenger seat. Well, when you are first learning to drive, I'll sit here.
Philip: And Daddy will sit in the back?
This is a funny/sweetie. I love that Philip can't imagine going anywhere without Mom and Dad, even when he gets older.


"Trust me, I've been doing this for years."

After turning off all the lights on our main floor one evening, "This is going to be the best dark ever!"

On the way to a baby shower, Julia was starting to fall to sleep.
"Wake up, Julia! I want you to see the (yet to be born) baby!"
"Do you think Julia will be bigger than the baby?"


Pointing to a structure he built, "This is my Acenodder."

Seeing some droppings outside:
Julia: What is that?
Me: Hmmm, I don't know.
Philip: I think it's from Santa's reindeer.

Playing Mom's Night Out:
"My Mom's Night Out is the best! They have bathrooms there and sleeping beds!"
Sounds like he knows what a Mom wants (minus the wine).

"...and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment