"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Friday, April 15, 2011

House Tour Stop #4: The Master Bedroom

Here is the next stop on the tour - our bedroom. 


Here you can see one of my father-in-law's projects - doors on the closet.  The previous owner had removed the doors on both closets and had this one partially covered with the curtains you see on Andy's closet in the picture below. I personally am a fan of doors on closets, so this was a top priority. If space weren't so tight, we would be putting a door on Andy's closet too.

The inside of my closet has a great storage system that I should have taken pictures of.  Oh well!

New rug!

The bathroom is too small to really get a good picture of - this is a 1970s townhome, you remember.  Plus, it feels a bit wierd to post bathroom pics.  But here are a couple highlights.

Love this mirror!  Wouldn't have picked it out myself, so I'm glad I wasn't the one remodeling the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment