"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." John 15:11

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Julia's Jokes IV


"I don't have lots of legs. I just have two."

After hearing footsteps upstairs:
Me: Sounds like your big brother is awake.
Julia: And my big brother Daddy is at work.

"I'm praying for Mommy. Are you a person?" "You're a Daddy. You're not a person." "Is Philip a person? Am I a person?"

Playing hide and seek, Julia lifts up a box that her brother is hiding under.
"Who lives under here? Oh, a smoky jellyfish!"

"Daddy will never find me here?"

Julia: I don't feel good.
Me: What doesn't feel good?
Julia: You're not reading me stories.

Wearing a skirt with no tights or leggings for the first time this spring:
"Why do I get to have naked legs today?

Philip is on a bird counting kick. One day when he wasn't seeing many birds:
Me: Maybe you should count all the different bird sounds you hear instead.
Julia: Yeah! I hear an eagle and a Chihuahua bird.

"Daddy will never know I've been eating whipped cream."

After visiting some friends who have a large family.
Me: How many siblings do you want?
Philip: Two
Andy: How about you, Julia
Julia: Ummm, eleven.

While at dinner one night, Julia told Andy and I:
"You guys are real crunchy to eat."



"It is so prettiful outside today."

Kicking off our bedtime prayers:
"Bless us O Lord, and these thy gifts...through Christ our Lord. Amen. Ready or not, here I come!"

"Small cars don't go fast. Because small cars be slow...worms be slow, too!"

"You know I need to go potty since Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment